Locked out of my own mumble server, Don't know what to do

Help
Steve M
2012-11-26
2012-11-27
  • Steve M

Steve M - 2012-11-26

I set up a mumble server, just plain general server and I made a certificate for myself. I'm not the admin I didn't know how to do that. I'm not locked out of the server because every time I try to connect it says wrong password for registered users. I looked though the murmur.ini and took off the password and whatever that registered users password "secret" was I took that off.

I'm locked out of the mumble and there are no admins connected to it. So all my friends can log in except me :D If anyone knows how I could fix this that would be great

"also" I have no certificates on my computer. I accidentally deleted them D:.

• Wayne McMichael

Wayne McMichael - 2012-11-26

One thing I found was you have to "type" the password in sometimes.

Not usually, but we have seen that happen, where COPY & PASTE won't work.

Signature

Wayne McMichael . www.waynemcmichael.com

Sent: 26 November, 2012 4:09 PM
      To: [mumble:discussion]
      Subject: [mumble:discussion] Locked out of my own mumble server, Don't know
      what to do

I set up a mumble server, just plain general server and I made a certificate
      for myself. I'm not the admin I didn't know how to do that. I'm not locked
      out of the server because every time I try to connect it says wrong password
      for registered users. I looked though the murmur.ini and took off the
      password and whatever that registered users password "secret" was I took
      that off.

I'm locked out of the mumble and there are no admins connected to it. So all
      my friends can log in except me :D If anyone knows how I could fix this that
      would be great

"also" I have no certificates on my computer. I accidentally deleted them
      D:.

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in
      https://sourceforge.net/p/mumble/discussion/492607/

To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit
      https://sourceforge.net/auth/prefs/

• Steve M

Steve M - 2012-11-27

I haven't tried to copy and paste, but what I ended up doing is going through another port and I set up the superuser first then. So I have that backup in case anything like this happens to me again ^_^. Thank you

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks