MTVG has been completely rewritten in Qt5! It now works with your favourite environment!
* new translation: Slovak, by Jozef Riha
* new translation: Italian, by Matteo Azzali
* norwegian translation has been improved, by Leif Mathis Gaup
* french translation has been improved, by Starcrasher
* german translation has been improved, by Philipp Matthias Hahn
* episode Title-patch by nhjm449 applied
* bug-fix in parser (MTVG crashed if an icon-tag was located in a programme-tag)
This release include internationalization, added languages are:
This release is for all of you people requesting custom channel icons! =) Some minor bugs have been fixed and new users will now be presented with an extract from the README at startup.
This is a release with minor changes, apart from the one big thing - the forum! Every show now has it's own forum! Just right click on a show, select Forum and you're ready to start a debate. A summary of the changes:
* every show now has it's own forum!
* moved preferences tab to separate window
* resizable reminder dialogue when details are shown (request)
* quit button in main window (request)
* performance optimizations (please note that some results in lost custom channel names when upgrading)
* bug fix in parser (tv_grab_de_tvtoday (and possibly other grabbers) works better now)
This release includes mostly user requests. The most important updates and news concerning this release are:
* more new user friendly
* two new views; search view (request) and full view
* time- and column separators (request)
* manual show column width (request)
* custom channel sorting
* doubleclick on show to toggle description
* category filter (request)
* go to next day at defined daystart (request)... read more
In short, the new version includes new xml-tags in descriptions, channel icons with custom size, a new channel renaming system, show blacklisting, automatic checking for new versions of mtvg while updating listings and a bugfix in the reminder system.
This release fixes some bugs in the design and presents a better looking presentation of time and time navigation. It is also now possible to customize your channel names.
In this release the reminder dialogue (alerting the user when a favourite show starts) has been updated. Now there is a progressbar showing how much of the show that has passed. The dialogue auto-closes when the show ends (remaining countdown). And finally it is possible to check out the details of the show - right on the reminder dialogue! =)
Bugfix; the application no longer shuts down if the reminder dialogue is closed, instead of using the "Thanks!"-button.