first of all I have to say thanks like many people before for this pretty tool and it is nice to see that you still work on it.
Yesterday I download the sources, try to get the RCP stuff to work (damn I hate it. It was the main part for this patch :) ) within eclipse and made some handsome changes I think.
The attached patch includes changes for the export view as "Wizards deck HTML" (WizardsHtmlExportDelegate). I did the following changes for the export view in WizardsHtmlExportDelegate and ParserHtmlHelper:
- Sort the output in method 'listWithTotals' to order all cards in a group (lands, creatures, other spells, ..) by card name.
- Removed the "<div style="float:left">" tag in method 'header' because if you enter a long string as description for a deck, the only thing you see in the view is the description. If you make an export as "Wizards deck HTML" and check out how it looks like in a browser, the Main Deck list is scrunched on the left side.
- Changed href URL 'card://..' to 'http://..' (to get access to gatherer in browser) and parse it in ExportDeckPage (to show in CardDescView) correctly. Method CardDescView.getUrl is useless in WizardHtmlExportDelegate so I added method ParserHtmlHelper.createImageDetailURL thinking thats the right place to added.
I am not sure if IMagicCard.getName() and IMagicCard.getCardId() never returns null. I think so because you use it in some methods without a null check also. If I am wrong and it is not true I have to prevent some more NullPointerException.
Well, I hope you like the patch. Of course I'll vote for it. :)