Menu

Development To Begin Soon

Gav...
2006-12-23
2013-04-22
  • Gav...

Gav... - 2006-12-23

Hi All,

Development will begin shortly on this project.
    I will get the website up and running and some initial documentation.

We will shortly be looking for testers, document writers and any other
    help or ideas that you may have.

Please post a message here with any questions or ideas or offers of
    help here.

Thanks

Gav...

• Divya

Divya - 2007-01-03

Hi,

What are the future plans? Do you have the code somewhere? I checked the cvs. I could not find any.

thanks,
      Divya

• Gav...

Gav... - 2007-01-04

HI Divya,

I have put the code into SVN , we wont be using CVS for this project, the link is on the top of the page, goto Code > SVN to get details on how to check it out using a Subversion Client, or use SVN Browse to see the code from the browser.

Currently the code in 'trunk' is C++ Source Code. The idea is to use this as a starting point to convert the program to a Java Version with XML and XSLT thrown in where appropriate - to make it a more up to date and multi-platform version. I know a very little amount of Java and so have advertised for help in this area. So far I have had 6 Developers sign up for the project, which is great, more than alot of projects have, especially at the beginning.

So I will be more overseer, explaining my C++ attempts and helping where I can, and will do the docs and website, releases etc.

If you want to help, let me know and I'll give you developer status. There are developer only forums here that are not visible to general users, this may change, but in the meantime.

No discussion  has started yet and no new code, I am hoping that the newly signed up developers will make a start once holidays and other commitments are out of the way.

Gav...

• aspiration

aspiration - 2007-02-23

Dear Gav

I have around five yrs of experience in software development.. I have a very good communication skill and I have good experience in VB6, Forms 6i, Forms 10g, Sql Server, Oracle 8, 9i. I have knowledge of C++, C#, Java and I look forward for some hands on experiece in C++ and Java.

I read the details of MTBrowser project and would like to contribute to it.

Thanks

• Gav...

Gav... - 2007-02-25

Aspiration, thanks for the offer, I'll give you Developer status tomorrow.

Gav...

• aspiration

aspiration - 2007-02-25

Dear Gav

Thanks.

Regards Aspiration.