From: Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte@ya...> - 2003-09-24 01:55:30
Well, I've made some progress... still have some weird issues here and there
but in general, streaming seems to be working...
1. mms streams are not handled well by Mozilla, I still have to pass those to
mplayer for it to handle. When mozilla requests them it gets the playlist or
nothing rather than the content that mplayer somehow gets, must have
something to do with the request.
2. Still have some sites where the media does not load. Working on those as I
3. Downloading to permenant location is still broke. I just have not worked on
it, but I have an idea.
Basically 1/2 the code base has been changed with this rewrite. This is very
much alpha software.
I'll go ahead and commit it to CVS, but it should not be used on a normal
useful machine. the cvs code should show version 0.95-DEV as the version #.
Sites that work:
1. The daredevil trailer site
2. Afternbladt's radio
3. Harry potter site
4. Couple of mpeg test sites
5. RTL - Bush in Berlin site.
6. plugger test page.
I find it amazing how sites manage to mangle their content in so many
different ways so it is hard to get to.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.