From: Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte@ya...> - 2003-06-18 21:03:23
Ok I have put some work into the CVS code yesterday and today and I think I am
making pretty good progress... but it still has a few issues. I think the
problem areas are
1. XDestroySubwindows might be destroying a mozilla managed window, that is
bad. Need to get the subWindow window id to DestroyCB, which might involve
putting more stuff in shared memory. So we might need to go from two very
small shared memory blocks to a one block structure.
2. Problems with setting the color in DrawProgress, commented out right now
3. playing more than one video might cause mozilla to crash, think this is
related to #1
some things that do work
1. When download=1 and dload-dir are set. We can see a simple progress bar and
a counter. Kinda nice. If you set cachesize to about 2048 or higher on a high
speed connection it works ok. Default is 128 if nothing is specified.
2. I have mplayer drawing in a subwindow now, so there is room for buttons. I
am planning on having a few buttons at the bottom left... STOP/PLAY and
Pause. Those buttons will work by doing a XSendEvent keypress type event to
the mplayer window. Have not started working on it, but have started
So I am going to be unable to work on the project for about a week now. So if
anyone wants to make some patches against CVS now is the time. And I'll merge
them went I am available to work on it again.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.