I'm using mplayer-plugin 0.71 with Mozilla 1.3 under Linux.
I was at startrek.com trying to view a 30 sec. episode preview and mplayer gave me the following error:
"File not found: /content/Video/movie.mov"
After some investigation, it seems that mplayer-plugin does not create a full path to the file before sending the URL to mplayer.
The video was placed in the page as follows:
<EMBED WIDTH="320" HEIGHT="256" SRC="/content/Video/clickformov.mov" HREF="/content/Video/voy90201.mov" AUTOPLAY="true" TARGET="myself" COLTROLLER="false" BORDER="0" KIOSKMODE="true" DONTFLATTENWHENSAVING PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/indext.html">
After I modified the HTML source by adding the BASE URL of the page ( http://www.startrek.com ) to the SRC and HREF elements of the EMBED and saved a local copy of the page, mplayer-plugin worked fine on the local copy.
If I find some time, I'll try to send a patch to fix this, but I am not familiar with the source yet, so that might take a while.
try CVS... I think it works fine in there. I just made some patches to it.
Thanks; the latest CVS is working for me.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.