I've tried to get run a typical Microsoft-CD on Linux
(by using Mozilla (Firebird), Konqueror, Galeon). It is
a file "start.htm" given, which does direct the user
to a link to play a video inside a browser (by using
the mplayer-plugin). The video (MIME type:
video/x-ms-asf) does play properly in gmplayer, but
called by a html-file there seems to be
Microsoft-proprietary tags in the html file.
Therefore maybe anybody can add a feature, which does
allow to get run "typical Microsoft-CDs".
I've added a file "video.html". In this file there are
the informations to get start the mplayer-plugin. But,
like I explained, it doesn't work.