I have just uploaded MPACK 0.7.0.
you can download from here.
MD5sum and SHA256sum are following:
* __float128 support:
IEEE 754 2008 binary128 or quadruple precision, which is a gcc's original extension.
Not available for Intel compiler.
* The GMP and DD versions are build by default to reduce the build time significantly.
* FORTRAN compiler is not needed anymore as default.
64bit platform is strongly recommended.
* MacOSX Lion (Xcode or gcc-4.6 of macports), Linux (Red Hat 6.0, Ubuntu 12.04),
FreeBSD 9.0/amd64, 8.2/amd64.
* Mingw32 (tested on FreeBSD 9.0/amd64 and wine64).
* Debugging feature is not supported on Mingw32.
* QD, DD types are not supported on Mingw32.
* Static library is not supported on all platforms.
* Some debugging functions are known to fail. Especially Intel compilers
outputs broken executables although these are very rare cases.
Special Thanks To:
* FUJISAWA, Katsuki
* NAKASATO, Naoto
* GOTO, Kazushige
* IMAMURA, Toshiyuki
* HIMENO, Ryutaro
This work was supported by the Special Postdoctoral Researchers' Program of RIKEN,
was partially supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) 21300017,
and CORE 6 project by Institute for Japanese Academic Research Collaboration
of Microsoft research.
-- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/ , JA OOO http://ja.openoffice.org/http://blog.goo.ne.jp/nakatamaho/ ,GPG: http://accc.riken.jp/maho/maho.pgp.txt