The project reached this week a main step. The alpha 2 - or more clearly the basis of all the functionalities - is complete.
This version proposes:
- to profile the mainly used MPI functions (MPI_Ssend MPI_Recv MPI_Irecv MPI_Issend MPI_Wait)
- to register communicators to the interface (to see the communication happening)
- to have information about the communication that is waited for in a MPI_Wait
- to "synchronise" with the user (simply waiting for the user to click on a continue button to make the MPI call)
- to register simple 1D arrays and see what part are accessed during the communication
- Draw lines between processors in the communicator view to see the communication links
- to have some basic - and incomplete - statistics about the MPI calls... read more
This project is part of my MSc project. More information about development and status can be found on http://mpi-visualisation.blogspot.com/
The submission deadline is 20th august.