Here you got it:
- Updated .NET wrapper (MPG123_SKIP_ID3V2, encsize and mpg123_strlen functions) by Malcolm Boczek.
- Fix crash when calling mpg123_decoder() before opening a track -- a rare use case since one can choose a decoder with mpg123_new() already.
- Fix format change detection for certain (artificial) concatenated streams (p.ex. MPEG 1 frames following MPEG 2 frames).
- Prevent the nasty of bug 3154889: No change of pitch without a current audio format. No proper solution, but more like earlier behaviour.
- Fix some compiler warnings.
- Fix a memory leak in the module loader, also some in the examples, for being pedantic.
- More use of AC_LANG_SOURCE to silence autoconf.