mpg123 1.18.0 is out now and an important upgrade to fix regressions
introduced in 1.14.x . Please upgrade right now.
- libmpg123 version 39
- Big version increase for clear distinction regarding the 1.14.x regression fixes in libmpg123.
- Regression fix: Ensure decoder reinitialization on combination of seek and resync (buffer overflow bu
g 201, introduced in 1.14.1).
- Regression fix: Make parsing really end on reaching of junk limit (introduced in 1.14.4).
- Add check for bad bit allocation value in layer I decoder (removes audible glitch in bug 201 test fil
- Avoid wrong error message about Frankenstein streams when gapless decoding disabled.
- Be verbose about big header changes (Frankenstein streams). Note that changes in samples per frame wi
ll confuse the seeking code, but decoding can get through.
- Actually use the full routine to close tracks. Avoids socket leak when playing multiple HTTP streams
from a playlist (bug 203).
- Send correct host header when connecting through HTTP proxy (bug 202, figured out by Rajeev V. Pillai
- The console application now informs about changed major stream properties (prints out another header
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.