alfred - 2008-05-05

Hi,

I tried to use this library and I'd got a java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError exception.
I reviewed the quick start and as stated I export the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable. I ensured that it was correctly set before by printing the result of System.getenv("DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH")).

Here is my code:

System.out.println("DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH = " + System.getenv("DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"));
        File parserLibraryFile;
        try {
            parserLibraryFile = new File("./native/bin/MozillaParser" + EnviromentController.getSharedLibraryExtension());

String parserLibrary = parserLibraryFile.getAbsolutePath();
              System.out.println("Loading Parser Library :" + parserLibrary);
             //    mozilla.dist.bin directory :
             final File mozillaDistBinDirectory = new File("mozilla.dist.bin."+EnviromentController.getOperatingSystemName());

System.out.println("mozillaDistBinDirectory Absolute Path = " + mozillaDistBinDirectory.getAbsolutePath());
             MozillaParser.init(parserLibrary,mozillaDistBinDirectory.getAbsolutePath());
        } catch (Exception e) {
            throw new ParserException(e);
        }

Note that I didn't download theplatform-specific Mozilla compiled distribution. I thought that everything required was included in this release and also I didn't found a MacOSX compiled distribution.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks.