I can't make venice.jar.
This is what appen whan I do "ant jar":
didier@didier-desktop:~/venice071g/mov$ ant jar
[xslt] Transforming into /home/didier/venice071g/mov/src/org/mov/help/doc
[xslt] Processing /home/didier/venice071g/mov/doc/manual.xml to /home/didier/venice071g/mov/src/org/mov/help/doc/manual.html
[xslt] Loading stylesheet /home/didier/venice071g/mov/doc/manual-help.xsl
[xslt] : Error! Unrecognized XSLTC extension 'org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Redirect:open'
[xslt] Failed to process null
/home/didier/venice071g/mov/build.xml:122: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unrecognized XSLTC extension 'org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Redirect:open'
Total time: 0 seconds
Xalan seems to be présent on the computer :
Reading input document from stdin...
+ Stopped xalan
I have tried many things (with version0.71b, with last version ...), with no success!
Actualy, I have removed all the références to "doc" in the build.xml to make a .jar!!
Is there somebody who could help me ?
1. What is the output of "which xalan" or "whereis xalan"? It's been a little while since I've used a linux.
2. What is the location of the ant libraries. and is there a xalan.jar file in ./ant/lib? On my system ant lives in /usr/share/.
Thank you very much for for help.
1) The output of "which xalan" is "/usr/bin/xalan/"
2) The location of ant librairies is "/usr/share/ant/lib/" and there where no xalan.jar file in!!
I've put xalan.jar in, it was better :
"didier@didier-desktop:~/venice071e/mov$ ant jar
[xslt] Transforming into /home/didier/venice071e/mov/src/org/mov/help/doc
[xslt] Processing /home/didier/venice071e/mov/doc/manual.xml to /home/didier/venice071e/mov/src/org/mov/help/doc/manual.html
[xslt] Loading stylesheet /home/didier/venice071e/mov/doc/manual-help.xsl
/home/didier/venice071e/mov/build.xml:122: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xml/serializer/ExtendedContentHandler
Total time: 0 seconds"
3) Finaly to solve the problem, I have downloaded "xalan-j_2_7_1-bin-2jars.zip" at "http://apache.cict.fr/xml/xalan-j/"
I have put xalan.jar, xsltc.jar, xercesImpl.jar, xml-apis.jar and serializer.jar in /usr/share/ant/lib/
I don't know if it's correct, but it works.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.