When I update the list the only drive that appears for my phone is a:/ and not b:/ or c:/. Is there any way to fix this?
I'm having the same problem with the Razr V3iv.
Phone Model: V3iv
Also in moto4lin, the current drive in the status line appears as "a/.c/", where the "." is
a strange sign. I think this points to an undetected drive c/.
But in the drive selection only drive a/ is visible. This drive looks like a system drive.
Files are up/downloadable, but the really interesting files like user-pictures,audio etc.
seem to be on the other drive c/, which I cannot accces.
Thanks for your good work.
I just found a note on this site, that current svn-version is able to fix the problem. And it really
does :) Now I have all the drives available and accessible. Two thumbs up!
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.