Unable to connect KRZR K1 moto4lin with Deb.

schnulli59
2007-02-20
2013-04-17
  • schnulli59

    schnulli59 - 2007-02-20

    Unable to connect KRZR K1 moto4lin with Debian Linux!!

    Has someone an idea howto?

     
    • snaga

      snaga - 2007-02-20

      What have you tried?  For me, using v-series phones on Ubuntu, I just followed all the steps, plus installing p2kmoto for insurance, and then played around with the buttons and settings.  Something eventually worked.

       
    • zedsled

      zedsled - 2007-06-14

      How do I install p2kmoto under Ubuntu?

       
      • Justin

        Justin - 2007-06-14

        Doesn't the usual methods work? Obtain the source from the svn, then do:  make
        sudo make install

        ??

         
        • zedsled

          zedsled - 2007-06-14

          Yes; I got it installed. Just had a stupid moment...

           
    • Robert

      Robert - 2007-07-13

      I opened a wiki page for this phone in cat. Help. I tried a lot of different things but the phone doesn't seem to work with moto4lin.

      http://moto4lin.sourceforge.net/wiki/KRZR_K1-HELP

       
      • mpeimpiii

        mpeimpiii - 2007-07-18

        Hi,

        I've got a krzr k1 and it's working just fine.. Here are some logs that might help you:

        Settings:
        Device /dev/ttyACM0
        AT Vendor ID 22b8
        AT Product ID 4902
        P2k Vendor ID 22b8
        P2k Product 4901

        Moto4lin Logs:
        [info] Phone pluged as AT
        Try to connect
        [info] AT phone found
        [info] Switching device /dev/ttyACM0 to P2K mode...
        [info] AT E0 answer: AT E0 OK
        [info] Phone answer: OK
        [info] Phone pluged as P2K
        [info] Phone connected as P2K
        Getting file list
        [info] Found drives: [ /a /c /b ]
        [info] Search request: [/a/|*]
        [info] Found 418 files
        [info] Search request: [/c/|*]
        [info] Found 509 files
        [info] Search request: [/b/|*]
        [info] Found 182 files
        Complete

        syslog logs:
        Jul 19 00:51:25 localhost kernel: usb 1-1.1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 6
        Jul 19 00:51:25 localhost kernel: usb 1-1.1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
        Jul 19 00:51:25 localhost kernel: cdc_acm 1-1.1:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device
        Jul 19 00:51:25 localhost kernel: usbcore: registered new driver cdc_acm
        Jul 19 00:51:25 localhost kernel: drivers/usb/class/cdc-acm.c: v0.25:USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters

        I saw in your wiki page that you are trying to connect to the device /dev/usb/acm/0. Check your syslog where you plug-in your phone and see what is the name of the device (mine says: "cdc_acm 1-1.1:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device" which is the ttyACM0) and change it in the preferences of moto4lin

        hope that helped,
        mpeimpiii

         

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:





No, thanks