General Report Manager
Call General Report Manager (GRM) tool
or main menu - tools - General Report Manager...
Creating a new report
There are 2 options available:
1. Create the report from scratch.
2. Import the report.
Creating the report from scratch
- Using the navigation tree, mouse Right-Click on the Reports label.
- Choose the menu item: 'New Empty Report'.
- Enter the name for the new report group and the new name.
- Rename reports, if required, by right-clicking on the menu item: 'Rename Report'.
- Three tabs will be displayed: SQL, Lua and htt.
- Choose the tab: SQL, insert the SQL script into the editor window, check that the SQL script finishes with a semicolon, then press the Save button.
- Press the Test button to execute the SQL script.
- If the test is passed the Create Template button will become available. Press it to generate an html template for the report.
- Press Run to get the html report in the Output window.
There are a lot of reports provided by users or developers on github
If you have created any helpfull report it may be exported into zip file.
MS windows only