This patch combines several changes made as we started
to use GtkScintilla2 for Wing IDE 2.0.
Bug fixes / features:
- Fixed memory bug in notify dispatch
- Added direct access to Scintilla document objects
Build support changes:
- Allow building w/o autoconf/automake/etc but still
can specify prefix
(GtkScintilla-2.0.pc is generated by a Python script now)
- Added build support for win32
- Fixed use of PREFIX vs DESTDIR in Makefile
- Allow building against an external Scintilla
- Allow building scintilla w/o gthread
The following file contains diff information for the
files that have changed, as well as more information
about which files were added, removed, or moved/renamed
as part of the changes in the build system:
The following tarball contains the entire
gtkscintilla2-0.0.6-wing distribution, with all files
needed to build:
The tarball includes the diff file and it is also
attached to this patch via file upload.
For more information about any of these changes, please
Log in to post a comment.