I haven't done an exhaustive search of your fixed bugs,
so I apologize if this is a dupe.
I just installed 1.2.1, and like the new features -
particularly logging in with a wiki name instead of a
user number. One small bug I found - Python 2.2 (at
least Debian Testing's version) does not have
mail:Header. The following is the diff for a simple fix:
< from email.Header import Header
> # from email.Header import Header
< msg['Subject'] = Header(subject, config.charset)
> msg['Subject'] = subject # Header(subject,
Gotta love Free Software written in Python, it told me
the problem and I only had about 5 minutes of downtime!
Keep up the great work!
Log in to post a comment.