Sri - 2008-05-20

Hi,
I am working on SSO interface between two sites.

First site (a.com) is using Mod_Auth_Mysql for authentication and second site (b.com) is using normal java login/session management for authentication. When a user logs and authenticated into b.com, he should be directly able to access a.com without giving any login credentials. And when he logs into a.com, the authentication should work as is (Mod_Auth_Mysql). When a user navigates from b.com to a.com, I can validate the user based on b.com credentials, and allow him.

But still Mod_Auth_Mysql is poping up the Username, Password popup box. Please let me know if there is any way to disable/bypass the Mod_Auth_Mysql for these type of users? I am not allowed to reengineer the old application to work on normal session mangement. But it should use old Mod_Auth_Mysql only. I appreciate your inputs.

If possible, please let me know, where the Mod_Auth_Mysql module sets the user credentials in the browser and how it works? I googled many times (3 days). But not able to find the solution. Sorry for long message.

Thanks,
Sri