This email is to announce that availability of version 0.6.3 of WAF-FLE, a console for handle events generated by modsecurity, with a graphical dashboard that allow you to drill-down events, as well a comprehensive filter to search what matter.
This version had solved many issues reported by users, as:
- Better deletion of events when using filters;
- Better handling of events from bad formed requests;
- mlog2waffle was fixed to working better in batch mode;
- mlog2wafle now support send events to waf-fle in SSL with self-signed certificate;
- Improved setup for permission of non localhost database;
For a complete list of changes check ChangeLog.
The WAF-FLE Project