Due to the overwhelming interest, number of registrations and feedback for the first ModSecurity Webcast on Dec, 14th, we have decided to respond in a two-fold fashion –
Please join our upcoming Webcast on Wednesday, January 10th 2007 at 1:00pm EST. Breach Security’s Director of Application Security Training, Ryan Barnett, will present important information, answer questions and much more.
TOPIC: ModSecurity v2.0: Answers
to Common Questions
DATE: Wednesday, January 10, 2007
TIME: 10:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00,
MEETING NUMBER: 926 088 782
TELECONFERENCE: Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-469-3239
Call-in number (US/Canada): 650-429-3300
Global call-in numbers: https://breachsecurity.webex.com/breachsecurity/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=89842252
Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.
Here's what to do:
1. To attend this meeting, you must re-register
for it. Please click this link to see more information about and re-register
for this meeting.
2. Once you have registered for the meeting again, you will receive an email message confirming your registration. This message will provide the information that you need to join the meeting.
3. At the meeting's starting time, either click the following link or copy and paste it into your Web browser:
4. Enter your name, your email address, and the meeting password (if required), and then click Join.
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions that automatically appear on your screen.
That's it! You're in the web meeting!
For Help or Support:
Go to https://breachsecurity.webex.com/breachsecurity/mc click Assistance, then Click Help or click Support.
Ryan C. Barnett
Breach Security: Director of Application Security Training
Web Application Security Consortium (WASC) Member
CIS Apache Benchmark Project Lead
SANS Instructor, GCIA, GCFA, GCIH, GSNA, GCUX, GSEC
Author: Preventing Web Attacks with Apache