The post #986177 "Compile on Redhat EL"
made the module usable.
my fix makes it more redhat like.
I put modules in /usr/lib/httpd/modules with
the other apache modules, use a similar syntaxe
in LoadModule. I patch the makefile to make it
/usr/sbin instead of symlinking to /usr/local/sbin.
Overall the both version of the fix will work.
Note that we could fix this rpm by adding a
buildrequirement for httpd-devel which provides apxs...
We could also add the LoadModule statement with
the others instead of appending to the file, this would be
a bit more clean.
anyways nice work on this module i've used it a lot
and will continue to do so.