latest version on maven central repository?

• Nobody/Anonymous

I would like to user mockrunner through maven.
    But I can't see the latest version(0.4.2) on maven central repository.

please upload the latest version to central repository.

• Alwin Ibba

Alwin Ibba - 2012-01-12

Mockrunner does not use Maven, does not contain any pom.xml files and does not publish anything to the Maven repository. Anything in any Maven repository has not been uploaded by the Mockrunner team.

• rafalmag

rafalmag - 2013-03-07

Please consider uploading it there as Maven repo is used by many build systems: Maven, Ivy, Grape, Gradle, Buildr, SBT.

• Steinar Bang

Steinar Bang - 2013-08-19

Mockrunner is great! Thanks for writing it!

I have a mavenized version of CVS HEAD here:

What I've done, is:

• Imported the CVS repo into git

• Deleted all of the checked in jar files

• Deleted the eclipse project files, since I use the m2e eclipse plugin (note that if one isn't using m2e, then regenerating the eclipse project files can be done by "mvn eclipse:eclipse" in the project directory)

• Added a MockRunner pom.xml I found when googling

• moved the contents of the src/ directory to src/main/java/ (this is where maven will look for the source by default)

• Added dependencies to the pom.xml and changed existing dependencies to make the source build

• Changed the version number in the pom.xml file to 0.4.2 (which probably isn't right...)

This was sufficient for me to be able to do a "mvn install" and then later use the com.mockrunner/mockrunner/0.4.2 dependency in a unit test.

Note that I haven't done anything with the srcj2ee/ and srcjdk/ directories, since I don't know what they are for, and because what I currently have gave me MockResultSet, which is what I needed from MockRunner.

Note also that at the time of writing, there is one unsatisfied dependency in com.kirkk/jaranalyzer/1.2. I satisfied that dependency by creating a minmal POM, and then installing the Jar file and the source Jar from the 1.2 release of JarAnalyzer locally, with:
    mvn install:install-file -Dfile=jaranalyzer-1.2.jar -DpomFile=pom.xml -Dsources=jaranalyzer-src-1.2.jar

• Carlos Martins

Carlos Martins - 2013-11-24

I forked Steiner's repository and went a bit further with the mavenization.

I created modules for each of mockrunner's JARs - struts, jms, servlets, etc

Divided the dependencies into the modules, so that developers using one module do not pull unrequired dependencies.

Setup maven to build mockrunner's website with project information, plus a replica of the content at

Setup maven to deploy release and snapshot versions to the maven central repository and produced a first release of the resulting project with version 0.4.5

You can see the release at with the search query

g:"com.mockrunner" AND v:"0.4.5"

The maven generated site is at

Last edit: Carlos Martins 2013-11-24
  • Carlos Martins

Carlos Martins - 2013-10-25

Congratulations on Mockrunner. I'm using the JMS mock classes and they're Great!

Was easy to find on the maven central repository here

I only have one issue: I cannot use the latest version 0.4 because I get the error "mockrunner does not match the POM's expected path prefix" from my artifactory mirror

Keep up the good work