I just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know of
the new DotNetMock site. It's been in construction
over the past couple of weeks, and the construction is
Check out the wiki for some new information about MO's
and their use. This list will include:
- MO Design Patterns & AntiPatterns
- Creating MO's for 3rd Party components
- Introducing MO's to a new systems & existing systems
- Effective UI testing using MO's
- Utilization of MO's throughout a team/company
Since my project is .NET, in the beginning most of the
code will be .NET based. But I am expecting to branch
out into other languages, Java & Ruby especially.
Drop me a line if anyone has any comments. As always,
the wiki is open, so if you have something to add, go
"Your child against mine. The winner
will be hailed, the loser will be booed
until my throat hurts!" - Homer Simpson to Marge
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.