I just released moagg-0.14 and uploaded the bz2 files to SourceForge.
Some highlights of this release are:
* Added a switch decoration object, which can be used to
toggle barriers, if hit by a missile, grenade or projectile.
Added a new tutorial level to demonstrate switches.
* Added a 'toggle' event handler.
* Added an 'activate' and 'deactivate' event handler, which can
be used to turn on/off laser barriers during the game flow.
Added a new tutorial level to demonstrate this feature.
* Added a 'danger' tile set.
* Added event handling framework for the objective nodes. For
example, it's possible to show crates only if a particular
objective is reached. See doc/levels.tex for details.
* Fixed the handling in the game control engine, if the player's
ship is destroyed while unloading a crate.
* Fixed a gamecontrol bug in frozen/janek02.xml, where one of
the fuel crates got an id and was present in the <pickup>
Deprive a mirror of its silver and even the Czar won't see his face.