#75 Playcount false when played on iPod AND in Winamp

closed-fixed
1
2007-03-16
2006-06-07
Anonymous
No

Im using the newest version of ml_ipod (alhpa15) and
winamp 5.21. 3G ipod.

When I sync, my playcount gets messed up. This only
happens when I have played the same track both on the
ipod and in winamp since last sync. The stuff I have
been playing in winamp gets 'forgotten' by the media
library, and playcount is just copied from the ipod
(have tried both sync ratings(smart sync) and normal sync )
If I play different stuff on the ipod and in winamp,
syncing works fine.

I have added a bugreport on a similar problem earlier,
and this was fixed in the first alpha-release of v1.33.
The first time I noticed the bug again was in alpha10,
tried upgrading to alpha15, without success.

zanazol

Discussion

  • Achim Bursian

    Achim Bursian - 2006-06-11
    • labels: --> Sync and Autofill
    • milestone: --> 601897
    • priority: 5 --> 1
    • summary: Playcount --> Playcount false when played on iPod AND in Winamp
     
  • Achim Bursian

    Achim Bursian - 2006-06-11
    • assigned_to: nobody --> achim66
    • status: open --> closed-fixed
     
  • Achim Bursian

    Achim Bursian - 2006-06-11

    Logged In: YES
    user_id=466564

    Right, it was simply copied from iPod. Now (for 1.40) this
    is fixed, if played on iPod and in Winamp, the playcounts
    are added up.

     
  • Achim Bursian

    Achim Bursian - 2007-03-16
    • milestone: 601897 --> official_release_version,_English
     

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:





No, thanks