a new release with 2 bug-fixes:
- a nasty quiz-bug --> so the quiz-module was not useable on MLE-Moodle
- guest access should now work
I started a new MLE Project called "MyMLE". It is for all the people who want to use mobile Learning but do not want (or simply can not) use MLE-Moodle (because you need a web-server in order to run MLE-Moodle and not everyone has a web-server).
MyMLE is an extended version of the MLE-Editor which allows you to create learning content and to pack multiple learning-objects to a special MLE-phone client. This MLE phone client has no network access and is only a viewer for your learning-objects. ... read more
okay, we finished migrating now to a new server, so maybe you experienced some problems in the past, if you used our elibera.com server (checkout the step-to-step tutorial on how to get independent from our server)
all the demo-servers should work now too (like http://moodle.elibera.com as well as the gateway and messaging server)
sourceforge is doing some migration tasks as well. So maybe the MLE-Editor help didn't work the last days, but it should work again.... read more
MLE-Moodle 0.8.8 contains a few bug-fixes and a small new feature: images from Moodle activities (like Moodle quiz) will now be automatically resized for the Mobile phone access (see the MLE configuration to turn it off or to change it)
this release contains the last missing Moodle activity: "Moodle SCORM". Well do not expect too much. You can now open a SCORM package with the mobile phone browser. If the SCORM package actually works, depends on your phone. So if you have a phone with flash support, flash SCORM learning-objects may work (if they are useable on the phone is another topic ...)
But anyway, some people wanted this, so I implemented it. Besides that MLE-Moodle should work now in cookieless session mode too. If you configure Moodle in the cookieless Session Mode than MLE-Moodle is in this mode too. Otherwise MLE-Moodle tries to detect with the WURFL-Database if the phone supports cookies.... read more
This release contains several bug-fixes, an updated MLE-editor version (multi-language support for help files) and a nearly complete rewritten internal download-server:
it is now possible to host your own MLE-client installation files on your own server (needs only 50MB) and are therefore completely independent of our elibera.com server
furthermore we added now the following language packages for MLE-Moodle: es, it, pt (besides de and en)
they are not complete, therefore I hope someone can translate the missing language keys
This release of MLE-Moodle brings a lot of new and big features:
- the Moodle glossary activity is now viewable on the mobile phone (now all Moodle activities we wanted are accessible via the mobile phone!)
- the Mobile Learning Objects (MLO) are now full functional with the web-browser
- the question-results in MLOs can now be submitted to the MLE-Moodle server and reviewed by the teacher
- a mobile repository has been added, where teachers can create MLOs and Flashcard trainers in a central place and reuse them in multiple courses (no need of copying objects)... read more
This release contains mostly bug fixes, see the changelog for details ...
a new MLE-Moodle version is out with a few bug-fixes (groupings work now, and quiz-results are now displayed on multiple pages, instead of one big page, and the "MLE-Info" admin page contains more useful informations). The MLE-Editor is now integrated into the release, so if the elibera.com server is down, you can still work with MLOs.
Besides that the new MLE-homepage is online, with a brand new installation and configuration tutorial (especially for beginners). A german translation will follow soon.
Furthermore we use now a new forum software but the old forums still exist ...
New in 0.8.1:
- HTML + CSS Validation: MLE-Moodle validates now to XHTML Mobile Profile 1.0 und 1.2
- MLE-Moodle has now an internal download-server for the MLE mobile phone client
- MLE-Moodle and the MLE mobile phone client can now be used without any additional server software and without dependency on any other server (see the MLE-Moodle configuration page for details)
- The MLE-Moodle configuration was restructured and the settings are better explained
- a few bugs fixed (especially a nasty quiz-bug)
If you want to upgrade please read the "IMPORTANT - Upgrade from 0-7-9 or older - MUST READ.txt" file in the ZIP archive!!!
This release is not 100% compatible to the previous releases, because the file-structure has been altered!
Most important changes:
* New folder structure
* Themes for the mobile browser access
* Wurfl-device database integrated - automatic device recognition
* New admin configuration page
* Login is now always required for the browser view
* Uninstall.txt file added
* As always some bugs fixed and a few design improvements ...
contained some improvements and a serious bug-fix for the german-language pack!
Check out our homepage for details:
MLE-Moodle is out in a new Version 0.7.
Two main new features are now avaliable:
- A flashcard trainer (eg: for vocabulary training) which can be used on the mobile phone and over the web (and yes you can synchronize both viewes)
- Mobile Learning Objects can now be viewed over the web
Furthermore some bugs have been fixed from the previous release (pls support us by reporting bugs to us!) and some useabiliyty improvements are included