Hello Everybody ~ I am Leo ~ First, my system Spec. is listed below:
System App Platform: JDK-6U14
APACHE TOMCAT 6.0.20
1. According to my system Spec., Can I use MJSP? If not, how can I use it on Linux?
(I know the newest version MJSP is 1.2.2 support Tomcat 5.5, I mean that can I use it on a Linux system?)
2. If yes, how can I install the MJSP into my system and run it normally?
3. Did MJSP will support Tomcat-6.0 in the future?
4. How can I access my MUMPS database by using MJSP in my homepage?
5. According to question 4, are there any documents to study MJSP?
6. I added some utilities into my mumps database, I use “VI” command and copy the content of “MJSP.RO” into my utilities file call “UTILS”,
then I add the “UTILS” into my database again, did I do it correct? If not, what can I do?
7. I know MJSP was never tried on MUMPS V1, only on Cache' and GT.M., but i can add “MJSP.RO” and there are any error,
Otherwise, i want to know that did there have any chance use mumps-1.47?
Because of my English level, this letter may be not enough politeness, please forgive me ^_^
MJSP was never tested on MUMPS V1. I think that you'll have to modify the routine in mjsp.ro to support it. Look for all the places in which the MUMPS implementation is tested for (I $$ZV[...);
MJSP is used in production on different systems with either Cache' or GT.M on either Windows or Linux, on Tomcat 5 or 5.5 (I think it will also run unchanged on Tomcat 6).
For examples, go the the examples page: http://www.cav.co.il:8080/mumps-examples/index.html
Thank you for you help , i change GT.M now, but there are another questions... ^^":
1.how can i put “MJSP.RO” into my database (i can't create database ... just can use it in direct mode ...)
2.are there have more details about mjsp installation & configure? because i installed TDK , TOMCAT , I can see the page look like http://www.cav.co.il:8080/mumps-examples/, that means i can type http:/localhost:8080/mumps-examples and see the same page , but the problem is when i use the site example, such as Out, the page return a white page and i didn't see anythings ..........
what can i do?
1 ) MJSP work well on our server with tomcat-6 + GT.M 5
2) to make it work you should to modify following files.
adjust a syntax of mjsp.ro to your MSM environment.
That's great for the first question ~~
but can anyone should tell me all the process about three part:
1. mjsp 's mserver.properties setting
2. how can i create the new database in GT.M?
3. how can i add "mjsp.ro" into my database? (i use GT.M 5)
4. how can i use mjsp to access my GT.M database
i know i need to see the document to study "GT.M" & "JSP" (also with "MJSP"),
but this time i need to do these work ASAP. So, please forgive me and help me...
thanks you all of people who helped me, i promise i will work hard to study GT.M & JSP (+MJSP) ...
( T ^ T ) Thanks a lot ! x 1,000,000,000...
I houpe you understand bash.
to create a gt.m DB
use a following script
export gtm_dist="path to GT.m DIRECTORY"
export gtmroutines=". $gtm_dist"
echo -n "Enter name of new UCI:"
uciname=`echo $uciname |tr A-Z a-z`
if [ -e $gtm_dist/$uciname ];then
echo "UCI $uciname already defined"
cat > $uciname\gld << EOF
r -r DEFAULT $uciname
r -s DEFAULT $uciname
ch -s $uciname -bl=4096
ch -r $uciname -r=1024
ch -r $uciname -k=250
ch -r $uciname -j=(BE)
ch -s $uciname -al=15000
ch -s $uciname -e=16384
ch -s $uciname -f=$gtm_dist/$uciname/$uciname.dat
$gtm_dist/mumps -r GDE @$uciname\gld
thx a lot, i will try to do it although i just know bash little and little ^ _ ^
it is because i am a hong kong people (TIMEZONE+8), so i went home already (19:45)
so i need to use vm to install jdk, tomcat, mjsp, GT.M ....
i will work hard to try and report the result if i can't complete the task, ^ ^"
thx a lot ~
hello ~ i come again ~~~ ^^"
first of all, when i use "vi" and run this bash ~
Enter name of new UCI:TEST
the system reply me this message:
./create : line 7 : [: too many arguments
mkdir: cannot create directory 'DIRECTORY/test': No such file or directory
I don't know what to do ... ^^"
1. mjsp 's mserver.properties setting
2. how can i add "mjsp.ro" into my database? (i use GT.M 5)
3. how can i use mjsp to access my GT.M database
T^T Thanks you for your help ~ ^ _ ^
to use that script you should change a line export gtm_dist=your gt.m directory .
Good Morning ~ Please help me ~ i get another error when use GT.M T ^ T ...
When i use GT.M to create a routine, it show me the message below:
%GTM-E-ZROSYNTAX, $ZROUTINES syntax error: . /usr/local/gtm/utf8 'echo /usr/local/gtm/utf8 | sed 's/utf8\(\/\)*//''
%GTM-E-FILEPARSE, Error parsing file specification: 'echo
%SYSTEM-E-ENO2, No such file or directory
... i haven't do anything ... just install with the installation guide ...
Thanks you help
1. Import the routines in mumps/mumps.ro to M. MJSP uses "%" routines, so use the %RI command (or whatever import utility you use) to import them to the correct namespace (UCI, directory, ...).
Are there have any example ?
PS ... Sorry,i press F5 and the post is posted again ... T T
@@" i run that's script sucess! thanks!
otherwise, i want to read more and more example for GT.M
on the GT.M web site, i see the document but there are not enougth example ... so i hvae some problems:
1. how can i add "mjsp.ro" into my database?
then, there are some problem about taglib ...
1.what is the setting about mserver.properties?
2. how can i use mjsp to access my GT.M database?
thanks you for your help!
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.