Date: 2008-01-21 16:12:28 +0100 (Mon, 21 Jan 2008)
New Revision: 970
--- trunk/Mix/TODO 2008-01-14 21:49:15 UTC (rev 969)
+++ trunk/Mix/TODO 2008-01-21 15:12:28 UTC (rev 970)
@@ -1,9 +1,6 @@
Items that need to be completed before the next MAIN release:
-- Full WIN32 support.
- - Sane randomness handling
- - Resolve crash when running with --post
- - Resolve crash when config contains "SENDMAIL outfile"
+- revert renaming of conf files for WIN32.
Items to watch:
@@ -12,19 +9,35 @@
[This is a pesky one. Changing the .forward pipe to go through
truss first 'fixes' it. Grr. --rabbi]
-Items for 3.1.x:
+Items for 3.0.x:
- doallow() should check more than one email address in a line
- Automatically fetch pinger list and stats during installation process
- destblk request confirmation (patch # 873498)
+ perhaps we should phase this out in favor of a distributed RAB?
+- general bug fixes that do not break backward compatibility
+Items for 3.1.x
+- Full WIN32 support.
+ - Sane randomness handling
+ - Resolve crash when running with --post
+ - Resolve crash when config contains "SENDMAIL outfile"
+ - Confirm operation as a WIN32 service
+ - Test on Vista.
+- Include a formal win32 binary release, complete with docs.
- Integrate RAB support -- automatic downloading similar to stats.
- Introduce hashed RAB handling where mail recipients are hashed and
compared against a downloaded rab.hash file. This solves the issue
of publishing a plain-text list of email addresses.
+ We might want to salt these hashes but the salt would have to be
known to remops.
-- Include a formal win32 binary release, complete with docs.
+Items for 3.5:
+- binomial mix implementation
+- RGB dummies
+- native echolot
- Modify release tarball generation script to build the .tab.c file from
parsedate.y, so we don't end up requiring bison on every system that
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.