Date: 2004-01-17 02:57:51 +0100 (Sat, 17 Jan 2004)
New Revision: 702
Remove finished items from TODO
--- trunk/Mix/TODO 2004-01-17 01:51:22 UTC (rev 701)
+++ trunk/Mix/TODO 2004-01-17 01:57:51 UTC (rev 702)
@@ -11,8 +11,6 @@
(Should this just be a call to an external program? I.e.,
"/bin/rm -P" or "/usr/bin/shred -fz -n3")? Does this even
serve a purpose now that journaled FSes are the norm?
-- implement time-skew sanity checks so that the timestamp,
- key rotation and key deletion features don't cause havok.
- Modify release tarball generation script to build the .tab.c file from
@@ -25,10 +23,8 @@
- Macintosh OS/X support (rabbi)
- Update Install script to put files in global system locations if
invoked by root. Also update to be smart about AES support.
-- The main binary should be called "mixmaster", not "mix".
-- don't drop messages if there are not enough reliable remailers.
- permit CRAM-MD5 SMTP AUTH in addition to LOGIN. n/a (patch welcome)
- do full regression tests on as many platforms possible
- list only these platforms as supported