I've just worked on the mixmaster applet again and fixed a few things:
- debug messages greatly reduced.
- multi-hop now working (was useless in previous version).
- Licensing covered, set to GPL.
- Changed some exception handling.
- Optimized performance by array copying rather than byte by byte.
- Unused headers are now padded with random bytes.
There are still some things to work on:
- Add support for recognition of capabilities of remailers. (CNm).
- Add support for newsgroup postings. (one-liner).
- Remove usage of modified type2.list file and only rely on pubring.mix
- Find better way to output exceptions and stacktraces, rather than the
The package I have here contains java sources, test HTML file, compiled
jar file and instructions on how to use and install it.
If you would like to use it, you need a webserver that also runs a mail
If you're interested in having a look, let me know and I'll send you a
copy of the archive (59 kB).
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.