From: Bruce Winter <bruce@mi...> - 2003-12-01 03:57:30
Version 2.85 was just uploaded to:
- Chris Witte created lib/table_A2XML.pm mht -> xml translator and updated
lib/read_table_xml_A.pl. By default this code is not enabled, so mh will
still translate mht files -> mhp files as usual. If you use: mh -table_type
xml, it will translate mht files -> xml files, then process xml -> mhp
- Paul Estes created code/common/mp3_slimserver.pl, to use with mp3.pl with
devices from http://www.slimdevices.com. I renamed common/slimp3_display.pl
to display_slimserver.pl and renamed the parms it use to be the same as
those in mp3_slimserver.pl.
- Lennart Lopin created code/common/internet_weather_metar.pl for getting
international weather data from noaa.gov
Bug Fixes and Other Changes:
- Included Digest::HMAC_MD5 in the mh/lib/site, used in the new 2.84 mail
- Sam Levine noticed the 2.84 windows mh.exe binary would not start.
- Craig Schaeffer noticed a 2.84 bug where dead proxies would not come back
to life unless mh was restarted.
- Richard Koch noticed login passwords were being stored in browser history
- Robert Hughes created code/public/sports_score_bball.pl for getting
- Brian Ujvary updated mh/lib/site_win58 with new modules to enable the new
USB_UIRT windows support.
- Michael Hughes noticed mh would not start if the new common/mp3.pl was
enabled, but mp3_winamp.pl or mp3_xmms.pl was not.
- Sean Walker updated various ia5 web pages to point use a common html_style
link. Deleted the duplicate default.css files, changing the default
background color from wheat to white.
- Craig Schaeffer updated lib/Lynx10PLC.pm to add proxy support, single X10
commands, and improved extended code support.
- Enabled the common/organizer.pl script by default, since it is needed by
the calander web pages.
- Steve Switzer updated bin/misterhouse.steve-fedora.rc, a startup script
example for fedora Linux.