got ^^ in between the text

Help
Prakash
2012-02-12
2013-04-26
  • Prakash

Prakash - 2012-02-12

I got  ^^  in between of some text after applying applyannotator  of minorthird. How to solve this problem.

• Frank Lin

Frank Lin - 2012-03-01

Can you give me a sample of your input data and the parameters you used to train and apply the model?

• Prakash

Prakash - 2012-03-03

(Appeal – Dumping – Regulation (EC) No 1472/2006 – Imports of certain footwear with uppers of leather originating in China and Vietnam – Regulation (EC) No 384/96 – Articles 2(7), 9(5) and 17(3) – Market economy treatment – Individual treatment – Sampling)

In Case C‑249/10 P,

APPEAL under Article 56 of the Statute of the Court of Justice of the European Union, brought on 18 May 2010,

• Prakash

Prakash - 2012-03-03

Dear Frank,

If above input data is not sufficient, I can send you the picture how it looks.

Another question is can you clarify, Do we need to remove " # $ % & '' ' ~ * ^ < > « »  in the text document for the training and also for testing phase.

• Frank Lin

Frank Lin - 2012-03-09

I need a little more information. Specifically:

1) an example of your training data (text+labels)
    2) an example of your test data (text)
    3) the commandline parameters you used when you use minorthird for both training and testing. You don't have to provide me your real dataset if privacy is a issue, I just need a way to reproduce the error. Thanks!

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks