Minion version 0.8.1 has now been released at sourceforge. Cygwin,
Linux and Mac binaries and the source can be downloaded from
- the code was cleaned up and modularised to be more easily
understandable and modifiable
- more information is made available in INFO mode
- some minor bugfixes
- bound checks for Boolean variables are more efficient
- input files are parsed faster
- the build system now provides make targets to run the tests
- builds are not done in the main direcotry anymore, but in a separate
directory (meaning that you can have as many different builds of
the same source as you like)
- better Cygwin support
The Minion Development Team.
Log in to post a comment.