#9 Fix bug of MP3 of Japanese char set

closed-fixed
nobody
None
5
2010-07-13
2010-07-07
Anonymous
No

I used miniDLNA in SheevaPlug and Bravia.
I put MP3 data from Windows PC. MP3 was made from music CD.
This MP3 file has Japanese character code Shift_JIS in it.
However, I never seen correct title, artist and so on in files.db.
I found tagutils/tagutils.c has no information about HAVE_ICONV_H. This is haven by config.h.
I add #include "../config.h" in this file, and compile. This work fine.

$ diff tagutils.c tagutils.c.org
40d39
< #include "../config.h"

I want to fix this bug by next version.

Discussion

  • Justin Maggard

    Justin Maggard - 2010-07-13

    Thanks for posting this. Checked into CVS, so next version will contain this change.

     
  • Justin Maggard

    Justin Maggard - 2010-07-13
    • status: open --> closed
     
  • Justin Maggard

    Justin Maggard - 2010-07-13
    • status: closed --> closed-fixed
     

Log in to post a comment.