Rafael Souza - 2013-07-15

I'm having trouble playing movies on Samsung, the video starts but after some time it stops.

I'm using the latest version "1.1.0". running on the NAS Qnap TS-219P+, tested using LG Smart TV and works fine. But i try using the Samsung and I get an error. After the error, the Samsung can not see the DLNA server.

I used the same version 1.1.0 on a laptop with ubuntu linux and it worked without problems. I try in Samsung and LG, works fine in both in ubuntu!

In the log I found some errors (Broken pipe and HTTP Connection closed unexpectedly), but from my research i feeling this is common erros.

If anyone has any idea, following the logs at time of error:

[2013/07/14 21:41:09] upnphttp.c:1820: info: Serving DetailID: 46 [/share/...RESUME.mkv]
[2013/07/14 21:41:09] minidlna.c:1301: debug: HTTP connection from 10.10.10.103:3712
[2013/07/14 21:41:09] upnphttp.c:246: debug: Range Start-End: 4772178755 - -1
[2013/07/14 21:41:09] clients.c:221: debug: Client found in cache. [Samsung Series C TV/entry 1]
[2013/07/14 21:41:09] upnphttp.c:833: debug: HTTP REQUEST: GET /MediaItems/46.mkv HTTP/1.0
Range: bytes=4772178755-
getcontentFeatures.dlna.org: 1
transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming
Host: 10.10.10.111:8222

[2013/07/14 21:41:09] upnphttp.c:1820: info: Serving DetailID: 46 [/share/... RESUME.mkv]
[2013/07/14 21:41:09] upnphttp.c:1213: debug: sendfile error :: error no. 32 [Broken pipe]
[2013/07/14 21:41:09] minidlna.c:1301: debug: HTTP connection from 10.10.10.103:3815
[2013/07/14 21:41:09] upnphttp.c:246: debug: Range Start-End: 5734 - -1
[2013/07/14 21:41:09] clients.c:221: debug: Client found in cache. [Samsung Series C TV/entry 1]
[2013/07/14 21:41:09] upnphttp.c:833: debug: HTTP REQUEST: GET /MediaItems/46.mkv HTTP/1.0

Range: bytes=5734-
getcontentFeatures.dlna.org: 1
transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming
Host: 10.10.10.111:8222

[2013/07/14 21:41:09] upnphttp.c:1820: info: Serving DetailID: 46 [RESUME.mkv]
[2013/07/14 21:41:12] minidlna.c:1301: debug: HTTP connection from 10.10.10.103:55201
[2013/07/14 21:41:12] clients.c:221: debug: Client found in cache. [Samsung Series C TV/entry 1]
[2013/07/14 21:41:12] upnphttp.c:833: debug: HTTP REQUEST: HEAD /MediaItems/46.mkv HTTP/1.0
getCaptionInfo.sec: 1

[2013/07/14 21:41:12] upnphttp.c:1820: info: Serving DetailID: 46 [RESUME.mkv]
[2013/07/14 21:41:17] minidlna.c:1301: debug: HTTP connection from 10.10.10.108:38302
[2013/07/14 21:41:17] upnphttp.c:997: warn: HTTP Connection closed unexpectedly
[2013/07/14 21:41:19] minissdp.c:674: info: SSDP M-SEARCH from 10.10.10.113:49843 ST: upnp:rootdevice, MX: 1, MAN: "ssdp:discover"
[2013/07/14 21:41:19] minissdp.c:674: info: SSDP M-SEARCH from 10.10.10.113:49843 ST: upnp:rootdevice, MX: 1, MAN: "ssdp:discover"
[2013/07/14 21:41:24] minissdp.c:674: info: SSDP M-SEARCH from 10.10.10.113:44380 ST: upnp:rootdevice, MX: 1, MAN: "ssdp:discover"
[2013/07/14 21:41:24] minissdp.c:674: info: SSDP M-SEARCH from 10.10.10.113:44380 ST: upnp:rootdevice, MX: 1, MAN: "ssdp:discover"
[2013/07/14 21:41:27] minissdp.c:674: info: SSDP M-SEARCH from 10.10.10.113:8862 ST: upnp:rootdevice, MX: 5, MAN: "ssdp:discover"
[2013/07/14 21:41:27] minissdp.c:674: info: SSDP M-SEARCH from 10.10.10.113:8862 ST: upnp:rootdevice, MX: 5, MAN: "ssdp:discover"
[2013/07/14 21:41:27] minidlna.c:1301: debug: HTTP connection from 10.10.10.108:38310
[2013/07/14 21:41:27] upnphttp.c:997: warn: HTTP Connection closed unexpectedly
[2013/07/14 21:41:31] upnphttp.c:1213: debug: sendfile error :: error no. 32 [Broken pipe]
[2013/07/14 21:41:37] minidlna.c:1301: debug: HTTP connection from 10.10.10.108:38322
[2013/07/14 21:41:37] upnphttp.c:997: warn: HTTP Connection closed unexpectedly
[2013/07/14 21:41:47] minidlna.c:1301: debug: HTTP connection from 10.10.10.108:60268