I've compiled from source both minidlna 1.0.24 and 1.0.25 on my NAS (Zyxel NSA310 FFP 0.7 ARM) and I have a problem with .srt files. While they are named exactly like the video - even tried with the "dot" in filename my player still doesn't see the subtitle track.
I know its rude to compare but just to see if the problem lies in my bluray home cinema or in the server i tried with nero mediahome 4.53, and it streams the subtitle.
I did rebuild the files.db several times, still no luck, The player in question is a LG HX806PH.
I have attached the minidlna log, hope it helps and a solution will be provided because i'm sick of muxing srt into mkv (takes time kill hdds ;) )
Log in to post a comment.