There are some changes in the MinGW-builds project.
1) The project has changed attitude about builds. So up to date, the
MinGW-builds project has been built only using 'threads=posix' and
only SJLJ exception handling.
From now everything changes! Henceforth, the MinGW-builds project
will have both thread model implementation('posix' and 'win32') and it
will use SJLJ and DWARF(only for the host x86) and SEH(only for the
host x86_64 using gcc v.4.8.0 and above).
For example, for GCC-4.7.2-release, will be available following builds:
- 1) x32-4.7.2-release-posix-sjlj
- 2) x32-4.7.2-release-posix-dwarf
- 3) x32-4.7.2-release-win32-sjlj
- 4) x32-4.7.2-release-win32-dwarf
- 5) x64-4.7.2-release-posix-sjlj
- 6) x64-4.7.2-release-win32-sjlj
Screenshot, explaining the purpose of each component in the builds
name in the attachment.
2) The project has changed the directory structure. Screenshot
illustrating the new directory structure, as well as an attachment.
3) All builds will be uploaded in a 7zip archives.
4) Test builds (prerelease / snapshot) will meet at least once a
month. Maybe more, but not less.
5) Fortran programming language support is excluded from all builds.
Currently available are the following versions of the builds:
All available builds have been rebuilt using the latest version of
Special thanks to all who use the project MinGW-builds, and those who
build, test and report bugs.
Dual-target(32 & 64 bit) MinGW compilers for 32 and 64 bit Windows: