I am happy to annouce the final Production Release of version 1.0.9 of
The following changes were crafted for this release:
* Fix a malloc algorithm routine bug which was causing stackdumps of
sh.exe and make.exe.
* Change test for bin directory to bin\nul in msys.bat.
* Remove a resource leak from the path conversion routine.
* Correct an anomily with exectuable binaries that are dependent on
* Try to correct the rxvt resize freeze problem.
* Add -backspacekey switch to rxvt startup in msys.bat.
* Add /bin/xargs.exe.
* Add /bin/which.
* Properly handle /foo/../bar path style.
* New msysinfo contributed by John Kane.
* A lot of streamlining of recent code. This was done in the process of
tracking a nasty bug that caused memory exhaust. There's still work to
be done, but that will be in the next release.
* Add both a cls (Clear Screen) and a clsb (Clear Screen Buffer) scripts.
* Remove CONFIG_SITE declaration from /etc/profile.
* Add ``alias clear=clsb'' in /etc/profile.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.