From: Franco Bez <franco.bez@gm...> - 2000-09-15 18:58:50
Am Fre, 15 Sep 2000 schrieb teska@...:
>is there some portion of PGCC for Mingw ?
>Or how can i compile it for Mingw (with libs)
I did this some time ago, it was no big deal.
There just were some really minor thing to fix.
1. Get a Linux BOX (or FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD - might work also with cygwin or
Mickey's selfhost gcc - never tried)
2. Get the gcc-source (and binutils-source and mingw runtime source).
3. Get the pgcc patch.
4. Get Mumits patches.
5. apply the pgcc-patch
6. apply Mumits patches
7. resolve the remaining conflicts (most of them are trivial, just text inside
8. Build a linux-hosted cross compiler as described in the cross-compiler HOWTO
9. With this cross-compiler build the native mingw compiler
10. Your ready to go.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.