* Copyright (C) 2006, Keith Marshall
* This file implements the `catclose' function, required to support
* POSIX compatible national language message catalogues in MinGW.
* Written by Keith Marshall <email@example.com>
* Last modification: 09-Dec-2006
* This is free software. It is provided AS IS, in the hope that it may
* be useful, but WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, not even an IMPLIED WARRANTY
* of MERCHANTABILITY, nor of FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* Permission is granted to redistribute this software, either "as is" or
* in modified form, under the terms of the GNU General Public License, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your
* option) any later version.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, 51 Franklin St - Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
void *mc_close( struct mc_tab *cdt, va_list argv )
/* This call-back function provides the actual `catclose' implementation.
return (void *)_mc_free_( cdt->tab + va_arg( argv, int ) );
int catclose( nl_catd catd )
/* All the hard work is done by the `mc_close' call-back from `_mctab_'.
return (int)_mctab_( mc_close, catd );
/* $RCSfile$Revision$: end of file */