66 lines (56 with data), 2.2 kB
* Copyright (C) 2006, Keith Marshall
* This header specifies the `compiled-in' default for NLSPATH.
* Written by Keith Marshall <email@example.com>
* Last modification: 02-Nov-2007
* This is free software. It is provided AS IS, in the hope that it may
* be useful, but WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, not even an IMPLIED WARRANTY
* of MERCHANTABILITY, nor of FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* Permission is granted to redistribute this software, either "as is" or
* in modified form, under the terms of the GNU General Public License, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your
* option) any later version.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, 51 Franklin St - Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
#define _prefix_ "@HOST_PREFIX@"
#define _pathsep_ "@PATH_SEPARATOR_INTERNAL@"
#define NLSPATH_SEPARATOR_CHAR L'@PATH_SEPARATOR_INTERNAL@'
#define APP_NLSPATH_PREFERRED "/share/locale/%L/%N"
#define APP_NLSPATH_ALTERNATE "/share/locale/%L/LC_MESSAGES/%N"
#define SYS_NLSPATH_PREFERRED _prefix_ APP_NLSPATH_PREFERRED
#define SYS_NLSPATH_ALTERNATE _prefix_ APP_NLSPATH_ALTERNATE
#define mc_MK_NLSPATH(TAG) TAG##_PREFERRED _pathsep_ TAG##_ALTERNATE
* On Win32 hosts, we establish a default NLSPATH which will first
* search in the calling application's installation tree, falling back
* to a system default, only if that search is unproductive.
#define APP_NLSPATH mc_MK_NLSPATH( APP_NLSPATH )
#define SYS_NLSPATH mc_MK_NLSPATH( SYS_NLSPATH )
#define NLSPATH_DEFAULT APP_NLSPATH _pathsep_ SYS_NLSPATH
* On non-Win32 hosts, we assume that applications will install their
* message catalogues into the system path, so here is no need for an
* application specific local tree search.
#define NLSPATH_DEFAULT mc_MK_NLSPATH( SYS_NLSPATH )
#endif /* _NLSPATH_H_: $RCSfile$Revision: 22.214.171.124 $: end of file */