43 lines (37 with data), 1.4 kB
* Copyright (C) 2006, Keith Marshall
* This header specifies the `compiled-in' default for NLSPATH.
* Written by Keith Marshall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Last modification: 07-Dec-2006
* This is free software. It is provided AS IS, in the hope that it may
* be useful, but WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, not even an IMPLIED WARRANTY
* of MERCHANTABILITY, nor of FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* Permission is granted to redistribute this software, either "as is" or
* in modified form, under the terms of the GNU General Public License, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your
* option) any later version.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, 51 Franklin St - Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
#define _prefix_ "@HOST_PREFIX@"
#define _pathsep_ "@PATH_SEPARATOR_INTERNAL@"
#define NLSPATH_SEPARATOR_CHAR L'@PATH_SEPARATOR_INTERNAL@'
#define NLSPATH_PREFERRED _prefix_ "/share/locale/%L/%N"
#define NLSPATH_ALTERNATE _prefix_ "/share/locale/%L/LC_MESSAGES/%N"
#define NLSPATH_DEFAULT NLSPATH_PREFERRED _pathsep_ NLSPATH_ALTERNATE
#endif /* _NLSPATH_H_: $RCSfile$Revision$: end of file */