* Copyright (C) 2006, Keith Marshall
* This file implements the `_mc_free_' function, which is used to close
* a message catalogue, which was opened by the `catopen' function, and to
* release the resources which had been allocated to it.
* Written by Keith Marshall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Last modification: 09-Dec-2006
* This is free software. It is provided AS IS, in the hope that it may
* be useful, but WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, not even an IMPLIED WARRANTY
* of MERCHANTABILITY, nor of FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* Permission is granted to redistribute this software, either "as is" or
* in modified form, under the terms of the GNU General Public License, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your
* option) any later version.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, 51 Franklin St - Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
int _mc_free_( struct mc_descriptor *mc )
/* Close the file associated with the message catalogue descriptor,
* saving the return status, for use as our own return code.
int retval = close( mc->fd );
/* Free the memory used for the message catalogue data buffer.
if( mc->data != NULL )
free( mc->data );
mc->data = NULL;
/* Mark the message catalogue descriptor as unused, and we're done.
mc->fd = -1;
/* $RCSfile$Revision$: end of file */