In my great efforts to port the world to mingw-w64, here's VLC 1.1 RC. First issue: configure finds that the mingw-runtime version is too low (<3.15). I changed the numbers in _mingw_mac.h (from 3.11 to 3.15). I also found that these exact same macros are also defined in win32api.h… and the version number is different…
PS: dang, VLC needs lua, here goes…
First, you should talk to jb from vlc, as he's doing the same thing. Second, the w32api compatibility version is different than the runtime one.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.