GNUWin64 - my very own

rubenvb
2010-03-31
2013-06-06
  • rubenvb

rubenvb - 2010-03-31

Hi,

I have recently been keeping all my compiled libraries and programs and have just uploaded the binaries and sources with build instructions to my git repo. They are all zipped, for (in)convenience. That might change later. I understand some of these libraries have binary distributions available for them, but I still like all my stuff self-compiled. If you come across problems, have something to contribute, or just want to help, you're always welcome to ask.

http://gitorious.org/gnuwin64

You can browse the "source tree" which contains the binaries and the sources. More to come, when I get the time

• rubenvb

rubenvb - 2010-03-31

I'll check the libtool patch with libmng and other siblings when I have the time. Patches will be included as diffs next to the "build instructions.txt" file (at least that's the plan, I just remembered I modified the zlib makefile to make the "make install" work as it should). If you want to contribute, I can give you write permissions for the repo :)

• rubenvb

rubenvb - 2010-04-01

UPDATE: I created a (temporary?) project on SourceForge providing the files instead of gitorious (which really isn't a hosting service, is it :-)
    I'll get to uploading everything as fast as I can. mingw-w32 builds are also planned, but it's a lot of work, so patience is the word.

• NightStrike

NightStrike - 2010-04-01

ruben,

Why not just make your own personal area on our project?  We'll give you your own area in the FRS and in the VCS of your choice.

• NightStrike

NightStrike - 2010-04-01

EDIT: Come into chat and I'll set you up with everything.