mingw-32 und clusapi

Anonymous
2010-06-21
2013-06-06
  • Anonymous - 2010-06-21

Hi,
    I have downloaded the automatic build mingw-32 from 2010-06-18 because I needed the Cluster API for development. In mingw-64 the libraries and the headers are included, in the 32-bit version the libraries are missing while the header files are present.

Is this normal?

• Kai Tietz

Kai Tietz - 2010-06-21

Hello,

thank you for noticing this. By history we mainly took care in the past about 64-bit import-libraries, and we took the .def files from w32api (mingw.org). Therefore it is pretty likely that some 32-bit import-libraries aren't present at the moment.
    For generation of .def files you can use the gendef-tool we provide. Of course you can open a feature-request in our tracker for this .def file, or (if you could provide the .def files for it to us) post a most welcome patch for it.

Regards,
    Kai

• Jonathan Yong

Jonathan Yong - 2010-06-21

Hi,

The clusapi header is already in the vista_7_headers experimental branch, just use svn to pull them. For the def files, they're already in trunk for both 32bit and 64bit, but not added to the Makefile.am file.

I wouldn't say the clusapi.h header is complete, but you can definitely give it a try.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks