winpthreads , rev 3699, win 7, i7 2.66 GHz, 6 GB (issue is timing dependent)
- checkout and build this rev including test
- pthread.h: enable USE_COND_Semaphore + USE_MUTEX_CriticalSection
- run "test barrier"
* the test hangs at the end
- timing dependent, see comment in test.c, add a printf , or a Sleep of 10ms to make it work again
- also USE_MUTEX_Mutex makes the problem vanish (besides the timing not related)
- probably a bug in USE_COND_Semaphore
- check your hardware if you can't reproduce it (maybe a longer Sleep helps)
Log in to post a comment.