I believe this is an issue with miktex, but I don't know much about the compilation procedure so it could be somewhere else in the chain.
I like to use providecommand as a macro to avoid typing repetitive latex code. I found I was using a certain symbol a lot, and so I defined providecommand and used "replace all" in my IDE. You can probably see where I'm going with this... I ended up with
and the next time I tried to compile my latex file, the ide locked up. Two hours later I found the problem.
Ok, stupid mistake, but this seems like something that should be checked for. It would have saved me several hours of searching.
Oops, I meant to post this to "Open Discussion", but it seems like I can't move it now.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.